7 Sure Ways To Grow Your Business Instagram Account Organically
A few weeks ago, I did a post about how I gained over 800 followers in 6 weeks on Instagram which you can read here. However, I thought it would be great so do similar post applicable to a business Instagram account. Growing your business Instagram account is essential as this can lead to more sales, better customers services and engagement.
Any business owner running a product or service based business targeting the age group between 13 to 55 years old should really prioritise their social presence and engagement. Have you recently started a business and you are struggling with increasing your following on Instagram? Well, it won’t happening overnight, however, consistency and value generation will surely take you steps closer to your goal. Here are 7 sure ways to grow your business Instagram account organically for better return:
Related post: How I Gained Over 800 Followers In 6 Weeks
- Research about how your target audience uses Social Media: Knowing your consumer is key and understanding how they use social media is vital to your growth. Do a little be of research to know when your consumers are online and active. Understanding what type of contents your consumers engage with online is a great insight to move forward. This will not only help your business as a whole but also guide your posts on this platform.
- Socialize (Engagement): Now that you know a bit more about your consumer and how they engage online. It is time to grab their attention by socialising with them directly. Leave them a sincere comment or like their pictures. I remember clearly when I started Thebloggerpoint, I will dedicate atleast an hour daily to engage with ‘Nigerian Bloggers’ on social media. A genuine comment can really win you a loyal customer.
- Run a contest/competition: Now, you have few amount of followers, boost your account with a Christmas or New year’s contest/competition. This is a great way to appreciate your little tribe of followers while you also push your business out there. People love to participate in a contest, especially if they love your products. Use the law of giving to attract more.
- Create your own hashtag: Hashtags are great for tracking customers using your products or services. Create a unique hashtag for your business and encourage your consumers to use it. This will also create an opportunity to appreciate your customers and their patronage.
- Collaborate with influencers: Collaboration with reputable influencers in your business niche is highly recommended. Many small businesses don’t see this as essential due to the cost, however, the return is unlimited. Collaborating with an influencer can not only increase your account following but also win your business new customers and boost your sales.
- Make use of Insta-story: Insta-story is surely a routine to integrate into your daily social routine. Use this platform to show your customers some exclusive products you’ve just received or announced a special service deal. People love to feel special, so why not make your followers feel extraordinaire and get more personal with you. The good thing about Insta-story is the geo-tag. Which leads to my last point.
- Use Geo-tag: Using your geo-tag is an excellent way to connect with your local and people around you. It isn’t an option, this part must be inclusive.
What tips have you used to grow your business Instagram account?
COMMENT DOWN BELOW & HELP A BUSINESS OWNER TODAY!
Thank you for reading – Maryam (@itsmaryamsalam)