Last week, I wrote a post about 5 apps you need to enhance and create fun Instagram Stories for iPhones and it got a lot of great feedbacks but most of the apps are only available on iOS/iPhone mobile. so, we got lots of request for similar applications but for Android phones. I myself don’t use Andriod, but I did a bit of research to see what is out there and also seek more information from individuals using Android. I hope these apps are able to deliver the same results as the previous apps shared. Also, it would be great to hear from you as well. Comment down below and let us know if you already use any of these apps or come back to give us a brief review of the apps.
Without wasting any of your time, let’s get straight into it:
5 ANDROID APPS TO ENSURE YOUR INSTAGRAM STORIES ARE REMEMBERED
- Legend: This is all about the animated text on your Instagram stories. If you plan to grab your followers attention with your text, then this is the right app for you. It is similar to HYPE TYPE on iOS/iPhone.
- In shot: If you are looking for the perfect app to edit your insta videos without compromising the size, In shot is your app. It basically helps create a video you can alter the ratio size to fit your insta-story. You can also add your own music from your phone library directly to the editing along with multiple choice of filters and effects.
- Canvas: Are you very creative but lack the graphic design skills? well, stop worrying and jump on Canva. This app can help you bring your creative ideas to live just like a professional graphic designer. With Canvas, your creativity is unlimited. Apart from using their predesigned templates, you have the choice to upload your own image and do some editing such as brightening, contrast tweaking, cropping etc… Want to make a quick logo, poster, invitation, announcement, youtube timeline etc, Canvas s definitely the app to turn to.
- Pic Play Post: Have you noticed influencers with multiple video screens on their insta-stories lately? Yes! Pic Play Post is the right app for that. Just with few clicks to add your photos and video. Voila, your post is ready to go live on your insta-story.
- Seezer: So, this app lets you take double pictures and add other fun elements like stickers. With Seezer, you can bring an old picture back to live. If you ever get stuck or lack pictures for the week, then you know what to do.
Don’t forget to stay connected on Instagram/Facebook & Twitter @thebloggerpoint