Happy new month guys, hope you had a wonderful April? I don’t know about you but it felt like April dragged a little bit. I am so glad it’s over and I can’t wait to see what this month has in stock for all of us.
So, back again with another monthly posts. Oops, did I forget to mention our new website look/upgrade (If you didn’t notice). We recently upgraded our website and we hope you love the new look [Comment down below, let us know what you think]. Moving on, here are 31 creative blog post ideas for May:
31 CREATIVE BLOG POST IDEAS FOR MAY
- Share what you loved about May
- What’s on your bucket list?
- Post a challenge
- Share an entrepreneurial book or seminar you read/attended last month
- Share your April highlights
- Update an old post
- Create a Mother’s Day gift list
- Mother’s Day: Write an open letter to your Mum
- Share the biggest lessons you learned from your Mum growing up
- Share your favourite Spring look/trend
- What kep you motivated last month
- What did you do on Workers Day
- Went on a trip? Share
- Met someone lately?Share how you met
- Share a turorial on how you take your Instagram pictures
- Ever pitched to a brand before for a collaboration? Share your experience
- Lesson learned from April
- Are you graduating soon? Share your favorite graduation looks
- Launch a challenge and feature your followers who take part
- Share a list of events happening in your city
- Share a recipe [You don’t have to be a food blogger]
- Forecast: Share things that will be trending in your niche soon
- Attended any event lately? Share your experience
- Share a very bad day in your life, what you learned from it and how you moved on
- Are you a part time employee or full time student? Share how you manage that with blogging
- Get crafty! Make one of your favourite pin on Pinterest
- Profile a fellow blogger
- Collaborate with few bloggers [Even outsite your city or niche]
- Share 10 things people didn’t know about you
- Share a how-to guide on something you are good at…
- Share your favorite posts on TBP!
Before you go, I am really glad to say TBP team have something really exciting on the way and we can’t wait to share it with you all. Little Hint: Think Press, Think Brands!
Hope you find some idea’s to blog about this month. And, do not forget to tag us on your posts on Instagram, we want to see what you’ve created. Once again, thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!